Thursday 5 March 2015

Zbrush Development

Update!

I made a quick little sculpt of the characters. When 3D printing, it's nice to know the polycount does not matter that much so I can be flexible with the shape and design. I created the props quickly in 3Ds Max and made them smooth in Zbrush by upping the geometry and tweaking the design.

I masked certain areas, e.g. areas on the leaf and used the move tool to extrude them in, thus creating the result as shown.

Now to tweak the shape a bit more, add some geometry on the staff and then I can send to see what needs to be changed on the design! I am also going make sure there are three 'legs' to ensure it can stand on the base without being stuck to it. This will be done by using the two legs on the characters, and by using the guitar as the third leg.

Here is a render of the progress in Zbrush!


No comments:

Post a Comment