Thursday 5 March 2015

Makar from Zelda

So it is my first time to dive in the realms of 3D printing, and I decided to create something for my sister's 21st Birthday (which is conveniently in two weeks!).

What I will be creating is a little totem from our childhood, and one of our favorite games of all time due to its captivating narrative, engaging game play and beautiful music. This of course is from the Legend of Zelda series, in particular Wind Waker.

Our first game we played was Ocarina of Time, where I shamefully was scared of that memorable first boss battle of Queen Goma and made my sister complete the battle for me... then Wind Waker followed and we were mature enough to truly understand the game in its total form together.

This is the character I will be creating to 3D print. A simple model of Makar, a Deku Child that becomes one of the main characters in the game.

Note: The image is NOT the author's but from craftster.org

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/makar_wind_waker.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment